Exciting Classification News from Butlerview Farms. Ms Dundee Belinda is now classified EX-95 and Lovhill Goldwyn Katrusha is now EX-95! Ms Dundee Belinda was the 1st placed 150,000 Cow at World Dairy Expo and Katrysha was the 1st 5-Yr-Old, Reserve Senior, Reserve Grand Champion of World Dairy Expo and 1st 5-Yr-Old and Reserve Grand Champion at the Royal Winter Fair recently.
There where 3 new Excellents and 7 Very Good 1st lactation. The Lexi's had a big day, with an Aftershock granddaughter scoring EX-92, EX-95 MS! One of the new Excellents was a *RC-Demello granddaughter of Lexi and the Demello's red-Durham-Red daughter scored VG-86 fresh in August. Rosedale's first milking Bradnick scored VG-87, EX-90 MS, fresh six weeks. She is from an EX-92 2E Stormatic the next dam is Lexi. Another exciting two-year-old, a red Absolute from an EX-93 Sept Storm from Paradise herself scored VG-88, EX-90 MS. She is fresh 7 weeks. The other two new Excellents are sired by Accolade-Red and Fremont, from the Redrose and Paradise familys.
The donor section of Pine Tree Dairy has been updated with some truly interesting donors of which several have Unique Pedigrees! New in the donor section or some of the highest Mascalese, History and Uno daughters in the Breed! S-S-I Uno Damica 8433 is a GTPI+2560 from the Niclo Duster Dolly Family, Pine-Tree 705 Tango 6344 is a GTPI+2510 Tango daugther with an unique pedigree including sires like Levi, Trump and Billion her high ranking Massey sister will also soon be in a flush program. Legacy-Sch History 8326 is the #1 GTPI History daughter in the world and Pine-Tree 4944 Masc 5810 is one of the highest Mascalese daughters!
Kamps-Hollow Weigland AJ-ET recently classified EX-95 for owners Ryan and Troy Weigel, Wisconsin. She was bred by Ryan Kamps. AJ is sired by Wilcoxview Jasper and a granddaughter of EX-95 Durham Altitude. Congratulations to the KHW Genetics team!
Today is the last day of the Universal Auction November Sale! Please keep in mind that bidding will start closing TODAY, Friday, November 21 at 2:00 p.m. (CST). Be sure to view our catalogue and take the opportunity to become a part of one of these great cow families! READ MORE
Type! Polled! Genomics! Twenty-eight lots sell in the auction closing tomorrow Friday, November 21, 2014 at 2 p.m. (CST). Be sure to view our catalogue and take the opportunity to become a part of one of these great cow families! READ MORE
Lot 7 of the Online Embryo Auction has been updated. Snowbiz Symaptico Shyla *RC is now GTPI+2403 PTAT+3.04, which makes her one of the highest Flush-Age Red Carrier Females in the Breed! Selling from Shyla *RC are Supershot embryos (GTPI+2616 / GRZG+161)! This could be the next Chart-Topping Red Carrier! Huge Potential form the tremendous Splendors!
The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers a wide variety of Sexed Embryos. Boost your genetic program by buying the tremendous opportunties selling in the Auction, including high index, show calves and sexed embryos from some of North-America's finest cow families. CLICK HERE to find out which Sexed Embryos are selling.
Today is the very last day of the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction! In just a few short hours the auction will close - log on and place your bids now! Click here for a direct link to the auction site. The auction closes beginning at 4:00 p.m. (EST) using the popcorn bidding/5-minute rule system.
Index... Show Type... Production... Red & White... Polled... Contract Opportunities... Whatever your interest or breeding goals - we have it! Don't miss the most affordable way to get into these elite cow families with embryos starting as low as $350.
Chart-Topping Potential from the best cow families in North America, the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers several packages that could bring you the next Chart-Topping GTPI Male or Female. The embryo lots include several embryos sired by SEXED semen.
- Lot 1 Silver x Josey-LLC Doorman Shrine | PA-GTPI of nearly +2530 from an Unique Pedigree!
- Lot 2 IVF Female altaSpring x Windy-Knoll-View Princess | PA-GTPI of nearly +2500G and Female! This lot has it all, Unique Pedigree, Production and Type!
- Lot 5 altaSpring x Ms Lookout FB Evette VG-85-2YR | PA-GTPI+2473 altaSpring embryos from an EARLY VG-85 Facebook daughter from the Eroys!
- Lot 7 Supershot x Snowbiz Sympatico Shyla *RC | This could be the next Chart-Topping Red Carrier... Supershot (GTPI+2616) embryos from one of the highest flush-age Red Carrier females in the Breed!
- Lot 10 Silver x EDG Jewel Lgld 70636 | Unique pedigree with an built in PA-GTPI of +2477G!
- Lot 21 Missouri x T-Spruce Mogul 7260 *RC | PA-GTPI+2428 and Potential Red Carrier, this could be the next Chart-Topping female on the Red/Red Carrier list with an unique pedigree going back to the Brilliance family!
- Lot 25 Sexed Dozer x T-Gen-AC Denzel Janardy | PA-GTPI+2465 SEXED & Early Dozer embryos from the #1 GTPI Denzel daughter in the Breed!
Three days remain in the Universal Auction November Sale! Universal Auctions is a site that has been designed to be a one-stop-shop for heifers and cows from the world's best cow families. The consignments of the third auction come from deep pedigreed families that will meet any buyer’s needs. Type! Polled! Genomics!! Twenty-eight lots sell in the Auction running from November 17 to November 21, 2014! Please keep in mind this auction will run for 5 DAYS! Bidding will start closing at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, November 21st, 2014. Be sure to view our catalogue and take the opportunity to become a part of one of these great cow families!
The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers embryos from the most elite North-American cow families at affordable prices. It has never been easier to introduce the top segment of the breeding industry to your herd starting as low as $350 / € 275 / £ 225. Don't miss out these Fantastic Opportunities!
- Lot 8 Powerball-P x Josey-LLC Rel Summer-Red *PC | Potential Homozygous Polled and built in PA-GTPI+2269, from the Planet Silks!
- Lot 14 Atwood x Kingsmill Aspen Tamara EX-92 EX-MS | Five #1 grade Atwood embryos from the Excellent-92 Aspen Tamara and the All-American Highlight Tamara EX-97 ... SHOW CALVES
- Lot 15 Sexed Corvette x Hinz-Bos Armani Morgana *RC | Five #1 grade Sexed Corvette embryos from the fancy *RC Armani summer yearling backed by the Miss Special family!
- Lot 17 Silver x Richmond-FD Pompey EX-91 DOM *BY | PA-GTPI+2463 Silver embryos from the EX-91 Massey daughter Pompey! Embryos have a parent average of nearly +1700 lbs. Milk, 100 lbs. Fat and over 60 lbs. Protein!
- Lot 20 Powerball-P x Josey-LLC Oak Snoopy *RC | Potential Polled & Red Carrier embryos with a PA-GTPI of nearly +2375G and tremendous production numbers!
- Lot 21 Missouri x T-Spruce Mogul 7260 *RC | This could be the next Chart-Topping Red Carrier! PA-GTPI+2428 with over 1900 lbs. Milk and 61 lbs. Protein!
- Lot 22 Sexed Delta x Josey-LLC Fernand Scoop *RC | Potential High GTPI Red Carrier Females from the Tremendous Planet Silks/Splendors!
- Lot 23 Gold Chip x Kingsmill Roy Roulette EX-92 2E | Three #1 grade Gold Chip embryos from the EX-92 Roy daughter and 14 generations Excellent!
- Lot 24 Armani *RC x Tyrbach Duplex Serene EX-90 | Five #1 grade Armani *RC embryos from Tyrbach Duplex Serene EX-90 EX-MS, Serene is the 9th Generation Excellent Cow and embryos qualify for Brazil!
|1||MS DELICOUS NIGHTOUT-ET||Numero Uno x Robust x Planet||2760||Lookout Hols, R Pesce, Butz-|
|2||DE-SU MOGUL 3336-ET||Mogul x Shamrock x Man O Man||2712||De-Su Holsteins, LLC|
|3||MS DELICIOUS SUNDAY-ET||Shotglass x Robust x Planet||2666||Lookout Hols, R Pesce, Butz-|
|4||PROGENESIS ENFORCER PAT-ET||Enforcer x Cameron x Planet||2663||Progenesis Group LP|
|5||KINGS-RANSOM DOORM DINA-ET||Doorman x Dorcy x Baxter||2645||Natures Finest-ST & Elite Da|
Holstein HighlightsClassification, Registry and more!
|1||SEAGULL-BAY SILVER-ET||Mogul x Snowman x Planet||2622||ABS Global|
|2||LADYS-MANOR DOORS OPEN-ET||Doorman x Dorcy x Auden||2619||Semex|
|3||COGENT SUPERSHOT||Supersire x Super x Shottle||2614||Cogent|
|4||MR DELICIOUS COIN 15006-ET||Cashcoin x Robust x Planet||2610||ST/TWG|
|5||DE-SU 12128 TAILOR-ET||La Bron x Shamrock x Man O Man||2610||ABS Global|
Hotspots is a new magazine that brings you all the latest news in the global Holstein industry. Subscribe via mail or view online.
Find out more.