Today is the final day of the Universal Auction Sale. This Auction site has been designed to be a onestop shop for heifers and cows from the world's best cow families. The second Auction has a great lineup of consignments that excel in a combination ofgenomics and type. The October sale offers an incredible opportunity to own progenyfrom elite show cows and proven genomic families. View our catalogue and do not miss your opportunity to become a part of one of these incredible cow families!
Selling on the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are five #1 grade Contender-Red embryos from the breed's second 17th Generation Excellent ... Race ForGold! Make an 18th Generation EXCELLENT, Race ForGold is on track to make 44,000 lbs. of milk and 1500 of fat in 305 days. VIEW LOT
Lot 9 of the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers a tremendous chance to buy the next Chart-Topping Female. The IVF Female embryos are sired by the successful sire Balisto who has High Testing daughters in the USA, Germany, Canada, The Netherlands and many more countries and the donor of the embryos is the successful donor Farnear-TBR-BH Varsity. Varsity already has 11 sons and daughters over GTPI+2400 including a son at GTPI+2584 and a daughter at GTPI+2547! Boost your genetic program by buying lot 9 and get female offspring from the successful Varsity heifer backed by the fantastic ADEENS!
Sandy-Valley Farms recently had a great classification day scoring several new VG 2-Year-Olds including some exciting Mogul and Numero Uno daughters! CLICK HERE to read the highlights.
Selling as Lot 4 in the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are three #1 grade Dictate embryos from one of the highest Homozygous Polled Heifers in the Breed, Ms Marita Ernhrdt Pepper *RC *PP. Pepper is a Earnhardt granddaughter of Golden-Oaks Per Rae EX-90-USA and is backed by the tremendous Roxy family! The Parent Average of these embryos are close to GTPI+2300 and all offspring will be polled and potential Red Carrier! Don't miss the unique opportunity to buy into this great Polled Line from the Roxy's with a tremendous Index Potential!
If you are looking for embryo to make the next CHART-TOPPING GLPI male or female then the Holstein Plaza Embryo Auction has several tremendous GLPI Opportunities selling!
- Lot 1 Yoder (GPA-LPI+3316) x Oconnors Super Great Looks (GPA-LI+3297) | PA-GLPI over +3300G from the Tremendous Lila Z family!
- Lot 9 IVF Female Balisto (GPA-LPI+3406) x Farnear-TBR-BH Varsity (GPA-LPI+3275) | Nearly PA-GLPI of +3350 from the ADEENS!
- Lot 16 Monterey (GPA-LPI+3450) x Rainyridge Shotglass Murano (GPA-LPI+3166) | Parent Average over +3300G from an EARLY Shotglass x Grafeeti x the Sully Shottle Mays!
- Lot 18 Silver (GPA-LPI+3428) x White-G-D Supersire Carlee (GPA-LPI+3284, DGV-LPI+3399) | Parent Average GLPI over +3350G from the fantastic Cosmopolitans! Carlee has huge Production Numbers!
The donors of Miller Family Farms have been updated with one of the highest GTPI Windbrook daughters in the Breed, Miller-FF Wbrook Edith GP-83-2YR-USA, is a GTPI+2255 +3.96T daughter of the tremendous Brood Cow Nova Shottle Evelyn VG-87, who is still one of the highest GTPI daughters of Shottle. Edith already has several sons and daughters testing over GTPI+2400, Edith scored GP-83-2YR-USA fresh and will be re-scored. Both Edith and her Dam Evelyn are in a flush program.
The first edition of the German Masters Sale was a tremendous success with visitors from all over the world. The average sale price was €7.377,44 with buyers from 12 different countries and the topseller was NH-HS Balisto Marilyn Monroe who was purchased by Sunview Holsteins from Canada. NH-HS Balisto Marilyn Monroe is one of the most exciting heifers in Europe at the moment, she ranks high in various systems including GTPI+2514, GRZG+162 and she is also the #1 DGV GPA-LPI heifer in Europe scoring +3608! Besides her tremendous indexes she is backed by an Unique Maternal Line with daughters of Sudan and Xacobeo going back to the Fantastic Brood Cow Caps Mairy 4 and Jo-Wal Cleitus Macey!
Selling as lot 3 in the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are some exciting Troy (GRZG+153) from one of the highest Flush-Age RZG heifers in the Breed, OCD Bayard Benchwarmer. Benchwarmer scores GRZG+163 (4/14) and goes back to the same family as Regancrest-PR Barbie EX-92! The sire of the embryos Troy scores and exciting GRZG+153 combined with GTPI+2533 with a very balanced proof.
- Lot 3 Troy x OCD Bayard Benchwarmer | World-Class RZG!
If you are looking to add some valuable Red Genetics from some of the best Type Cow Families in North America the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction is the right place to buy.
- Lot 6 IVF Female Defiant *RC x Lylehaven Fortune Latte EX-91 93-MS | SHOW CALVES! Female Defiant embryos from the maternal sister to Lylehaven Lila Z!
- Lot 7 McGucci *RC x Greenlea Adv Marly-Red VG-87-2YR | Five #1 grade McGucci *RC embryos from the beautiful VG-87 Advent-Red daughter of Grand Champion Marla!
- Lot 10 Contender x MsCstleholm Race ForGold EX-90 EX-MS | Five #1 grade Contender-Red embryos from the breed's second 17th Generation Excellent ... Race ForGold! Make an 18th Generation EXCELLENT!
- Lot 11 IVF Female Windbrook x Lindlaur Gabor Annette *RC EX-91-3YR | Five #1 grade IVF Female Windbrook embryos from the EX-91 show-winning Gabor... Outcross and Show Type!
- Lot 23 Pitbull x Armcrest Picolo Ballerina-Red VG-85-CAN | Five #1 grade Unique & Hard to Find Pitbull embryos from the 2nd Yearling Royal Winter Fair 2012, Armcrest Picolo Ballerina-Red
- Lot 28 Armani *RC x Tyrbach Duplex Serene EX-90 | Five #1 grade Armani *RC embryos from Tyrbach Duplex Serene EX-90 EX-MS, Serene is the 9th Generation Excellent Cow and embryos qualify for Brazil!
- Lot 30 Barbwire-Red x Castleholm Rae-Ready-Red | Five #1 grade Barbwire-Red embryos from the VG-85 RED Reality daughter and the Royal Rosas!
A fantastic classification day at Quality Holsteins. Three Goldwyn daughters from Quality Gibson Finsco EX-95 all reached the max score in their 2nd lactation of VG-89! A third Calf full sister is now EX-93-CAN and the committee returned to score the 2-Yr-Old Bosdale Gold Lustre VG-89-2YR (Max Score!) and Quality Gold Danzi EX-95! In total there were 8 new VG-2YR-Olds, 2 new EX and 6 cows with multiple EX! Quality BC Frantisco added another EX daughter which now brings up the total to 17 EX daughters!
It's the final week of the Universal Auctions Online Heifer Sale. Several great opportunities are selling. Whether you are looking for elite type, high genomics or a deep pedigreed heifer it's all selling! Including a full sister to the 3rd Placed Spring Heifer Calf WDE 2014, A 2nd Choice Female out of the Reserve Grand Champion of Expo and several heifers over GTPI+2400! CLICK HERE for a direct link to the Auction Site!
|1||Silverridge V Doorman Erupt||3563||19||Silverridge Farms Ltd, Sjendi Farms|
|2||Silverridge V Munition Erlina||3535||12||Silverridge Farms Ltd, Sjendi Farms|
|3||Silverridge V McCut Entranced||3493||20||Silverridge Farms Ltd, Sjendi Farms|
|4||Silverridge V McCut Enchanted||3493||20||Silverridge Farms Ltd, Sjendi Farms|
|5||Pes009 Supersire Breanne||3471||13||Ricardo Pesce|
Holstein HighlightsClassification, Registry and more!
|1||SEAGULL-BAY SILVER-ET||Mogul x Snowman x Planet||2622||ABS Global|
|2||LADYS-MANOR DOORS OPEN-ET||Doorman x Dorcy x Auden||2619||Semex|
|3||COGENT SUPERSHOT||Supersire x Super x Shottle||2614||Cogent|
|4||MR DELICIOUS COIN 15006-ET||Cashcoin x Robust x Planet||2610||ST/TWG|
|5||DE-SU 12128 TAILOR-ET||La Bron x Shamrock x Man O Man||2610||ABS Global|
Hotspots is a new magazine that brings you all the latest news in the global Holstein industry. Subscribe via mail or view online.
Find out more.