The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers tremendous embryo lots sired by the most exciting and highest PTAT sires in the breed! Including an opportunity to make a maternal sister to one of the highest PTAT heifers in the Breed! Don't miss out the fantastic opportunities selling!
- Lot 3 Sexed Kingboy x Crasdale Doorman Liberty | Three #1 grade SEXED Kingboy embryos from the tremendous +2340G and +3.10T Doorman daughter of Goldwyn Locket and a huge Type and indexing line of the Lana Raes!
- Lot 4 Sexed Archrival x Budjon-JK Fvr Drty Boots | Four #1 grade SEXED Archrival (No. 1 PTAT) embryos from the Fever daughter of Scientific Gold Dana Rae EX-95 EEEEE 2E! Gold Dana was Reserve All-American 5-Yr-Old 2012, 2nd 5-Yr-Old at the World Dairy Expo and Sr. & Grand Champion of the Mid-West Fall National 2012!
- Lot 14 Sexed McCutchen x Co-Vista Atwood Desire VG-87-2YR-USA | Two #1 grade SEXED McCutchen embryos from the Very Good-87-2YR Atwood daughter with a PTAT of +3.98 and from the Debutante Raes! Desire has three offspring over +2400G and a Doorman daughter with a PTAT of 4.92!
The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction offers some great embryos lots tracing back to the fantastic Des-Y-Gen Planet Silk *RC EX-90
- Lot 1 Silver x Josey-LLC Doorman Shrine | Fantastic Opportunity to make the next Chart-Topping Male or Female Silk! Shrine has a brother over +2600 by Tango!
- Lot 8 Powerball-P x Josey-LLC Rel Summer-Red *PC | Make a Homozygous Red Carrier Polled from the Silks, PA-GTPI close to +2250G!
- Lot 20 Powerball-P x Josey-LLC Oak Snoopy *RC | Potential Polled & Red Carrier Powerball embryos from the Silks!
- Lot 22 Sexed Delta x Josey-LLC Fernand Scoop *RC | Sexed Delta embryos from the Red Carrier Fernand daughter of Scoop with GTPI+2240 +90F!
The third Universal Auction Sale begins today! Universal Auctions is a site that has been designed to be a one- stop- shop for heifers and cows from the world's best cow families. The consignments of the third Auction come from deep pedigreed families that will meet any buyer’s needs. Type! Polled! Genomics!! Twenty-eight lots sell in the Auction running from November 17th to November 21st, 2014! Please keep in mind this auction will be running for FIVE DAYS! Bidding will start closing at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, November 21, 2014. Be sure to view our catalogue and take the opportunity to become a part of one of these great cow families!
Selling as Lot 12 in the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are Unique and Hard to Find Goldwyn embryos from a Tremendous Pedigree. Donor of the embryos is Kingsmill Aspen Tamara EX-92, followed by Gaige Eland Tamale EX-92 2E GMD and then Gaige Highlight Tamara EX-97!
- Lot 12 Goldwyn x Kingsmill Aspen Tamara EX-92 EX-MS | Huge Offering Goldwyn embryos from a Tremendous Show-Type Family!
The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction is open for bidding. Offerings sell from North America's premier cow families and sired by the industry's hottest mating sires including Sexed Archrival, Sexed Dozer, Silver, Supershot, AltaSpring, Sexed Delta, Sexed Draco, Powerball-P, Atwood, Goldwyn and more! Don't miss the elite IVF offerings, premier polled genetics and embryos by sexed semen.
Foundation Genetics Service, Inc; Canada, will join alliances with Accelerated Genetics, USA and Cogent Breeding Ltd, United Kingdom, to expand their portfolio of breed leading, dairy genetics, animal health products and value-added services to producers in Canada on December 1, 2014. READ MORE
A tremendous evening in Toronto for the 2014 Sale of Stars and concluded with an unofficial average of $26,162. High seller of the evening was Lot 14: No-Fla McCutchen 35646, the +2508G McCutchen daughter and sold as a package with all pregnancies. 35646 was the consignment from Ferme Blondin and brought $190,000. Also consigned by Blondin was the second high seller at $175,000, Blondin Halogen Gold, a July 2014 Halogen daughter witha GTPI of +2608. Selling for $150,000 was Robella Olympian Babydoll, the No. 2 GTPI red and white heifer in the world at +2488G and a Numero Uno from the Talent Barbaras.
Selling tonight on the Sale of Stars as Lot 84 is Zimmer Wendon TL Olymp Candy! The results are back on this beautiful calf and she is RED CARRIER and has a GTPI of +2395 and nearly 4 points on type... unique numbers and backed by a VG-87-2YR-CAN Atwood from the show winning, Pine-Shelter Cheyenne!
Exciting consignments from Holstein Plaza members to the Sale of Stars 2014. The Sale of Stars starst today beginning at 5 P.M. at the Royal Winter Fair Toronto. CLICK HERE for an overview of the member consignments.
Tonight at the Jetsteram Global Greatness Sale (sale starts at 6.30 p.m. at the King 1 Ballroom Hyatt Regency Hotel in Toronto) several Holstein Plaza members are offering several exciting lots. CLICK HERE to find out the tremendous lots that are consigned by the Holstein Plaza Members.