Scientific Holsteins was named Premier Breeder of Wisconsin Championship Show 2013.
Other highlights were:
3rd Senior 2-Year-Old Scientific S Diondra Rae-ET (s. Sanchez)
3rd Senior 3-Year-Old Scientific Decadent Rae-ET (s. Sanchez)
3rd 5-Year-Old Scientific Darla Rae (s. Shottle) ... Full sister to Scientific Darling Rae and Scientific Blessing Rae
1st Best Three Females
1st Produce of Dam
An exciting donor update from My Ladys Manor Farm including several daughters/granddaughters of Ladys-Manor Ruby D Shawn. READ MORE (link to full news item)
Brattleboro, Vt. (July 15, 2013)…Holstein Association USA honored members during the closing banquet on July 11 at the 2013 National Holstein Convention in Indianapolis, Ind. These award recipients have all worked for the betterment of U.S. Registered Holsteins® and been involved members of the Association. READ MORE
The Wisconsin Red & White Show held July 14 in Lancaster, Wis. turned out the be a great day for Siemers Holsteins. Ms Opportunity Lauryn-Red was crowned Junior Champion of the Junior Show and Critter-Ridge Reba-Red named Intermediate Champion of the Open Show and was also the Senior & Grand Champion of the Junior Show.
- 2nd Winter Heifer Calf, Siemers Burst Jubile-Red-ET (s. Redburst)
- 1st Summer Yearling Heifer, Ms Opportunity Lauryn-Red (s. Spectrum)
- 2nd Spring Yearling, Siemers Brbwire Reba-Red (s. Barbwire)
- 1st Winter Yearling Heifer, Siemers Destry Joy-Red-ET (s. Destry)
- 1st Junior Best Three Females
- 1st Junior 3-Year-Old (BU), Critter-Ridge Reba-Red (s. Contender)
Congratulations to Siemers Holsteins
At World Dairy Expo the latest research will be presented by the best in the dairy business. Eight free seminars will cover a variety of management topics including: efficiency, feed and milk prices, activity monitors, automated calf feeders, robots, social media, finances and transition cows. READ MORE
At the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction several lots from the HUGE Elegance family sell.
- Lot 24: SEXED McCutchen x Budjon-JK Brxton Efordabl | +3.47T Braxton daughter of Rolling-Spring G Escence EX-95 2E EEEEE, Nom. All-American
- Lot 25: Mascalese x Budjon-JK Wbrk Emerican | Windbrook daughter of Rollings-Spring G Escence EX-95 2E EEEEE, goes back to one of the most consistent cow families in North-America
- Lot 26: Goldwyn x Budjon-JK Terason Esmeena EX-90 | Four #1 grade of the LEGENDARY Goldwyn from an EX-90 Terasson daughter, 4th dam is Krull Broker ELEGANCE EX-96
Lot 28: Distinction x Blue-Horizon Kol Crystal | Distiction embryos from a unique high index branch of the ELEGANCE cowfamily. Dam of embryos is a GTPI+2283 altaKool daughter.
Bremer Active Charm VG-86 continues to receive attention as a great source for outcross genetics. She delivered the #1 GTPI Outcross Heifer in Europe NH Mogul Champ GTPI+2420, which was one of the topsellers during the Eurogenes Summersale @ JK Eder.
Holstein Plaza member Bremer Holsteins consigned a very interesting daughter to the Central Wisconsin Summer Event. Bremer Large Comedy is a GTPI+2338 +3.49T Super Large daughter who sells at lot 69 at the Central Wisconsin Summer Event 2013 at July 22, 2013.
At the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction Four OHare-P embryos out of Bremer Active Charm sell. This packages offers a huge (Polled) potential
Lot 49: OHare-P x Bremer Active Charm
The Holstein Plaza online embryo auction offers some lots with a huge index potential.
- Lot 1: Jabir x Ammon-Peachey Shauna | Shauna is one of the most influential brood cows of the last years with 16 sons in A.I. and a huge number of high daughters above GTPI+2400.
- Lot 2: Eloquent x Ms Ariel Freddie Anna | Anna is Ariel (Full sister to Atwood) highest milking daughter and has already a few high daughters on the ground.
- Lot 3: Jacey x Hot-Cot Epic Pressley | Jacey embryos from a GTPI+2371 Epic daughter from the Gold Penya cowfamily
- Lot 5: IVF Embassy x Co-Vista Robust Riley | Riley is a GTPI+2332 Robust daughter from Ms Pride Gold Invite VG-89, she goes back to the Great Dellia cowfamily!
- Lot 6: Tango x Butz-Hill Missy A Misi | Tango embryos from a GTPI+2310 Alchemy daughter from a huge producing line of the GOLD MISSYS!
- Lot 7: Jetset x OCD Cameron Black Swan | Five Jetset embryos from a GTPI+2334 Cameron daughter, PA-GTPI+2403
- Lot 13: Jetset x OCD Summer Mogul | Jetset embryos from a GTPI+2345 Mogul daughter, PA-GTPI+2408!
Lot 28: Distinction x Blue-Horizon Kol Crystal | Distinction Embryos from a Unique pedigree that goes back to Elegance! Dam of embryos is a GTPI+2283 altaKool daughter.
Sandy-Valley classified recently with the following highlights:
The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction closes today, Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. (EST). Place your bids now! Featuring numerous packages of industry leading POLLED, Red/*RC, chart-topping genomic, show type and the industry's hottest sires including Jetset, Embassy, Tango, Distinction, Eloquent, OHare-P, Long-P, Sexed Atwood and Goldwyn! The most affordable way to get into these elite cow families with embryos starting as low as $400.