The full brothers Seagull-Bay Supersire and Headliner are leading the GTPI Proven Sire list in December 2015.
- Seagull-Bay Supersire GTPI+2719
- Seagull-Bay Headliner GTPI+2568
- Mountfield SSI Dcy Mogul GTPI+2540
- Sandy-Valley Sterling GTPI+2521
- No-Fla altaEverglade GTPI+2505
CLICK HERE for the complete top 25 Proven Bulls.
Bacon-Hill Modesty tops the GTPI charts in December with a dazzling +2854 GTPI! Modesty was bred by Welcome Stock Farm and Tom Kugler.
- Bacon-Hill Modesty GTPI+2854
- DG Charley GTPI+2821
- Wa-Del Yoder Bandares GTPI+2818
- S-S-I 1stClass Flagship GTPI+2803
- S-S-I Montross Jedi GTPI+2787
CLICK HERE for the Top 50 GTPI Young Sires with a NAAB code.
Mapel Wood Brewmaster, the Garrett son of Gen-I-Beq Shottle Bombi remains on top of the LPI list in Canada at +3199 and 137 of his 187 scored daughters Good Plus or Higher.
1. Mapel Wood Brewmaster (Garrett x Shottle x Champion) LPI+3199
2. De-Su Bkm McCutchen 1174 (Bookem x Shottle x Oman) LPI+3185
3. Amighetti Numero Uno (Man-O-Man x Shottle x Boss Iron) LPI+3147
4. Chartroise Smurf (SnowmanxPlanetxLou) LPI+3068
5. Minnigan-Hills Day (Super x Bolton x Shottle) LPI+3048
Holstein Plaza will be bringing you the latest information following tomorrow's proof release. The Top Genomics lists, Mating Sire lists and Donors will all be updated... utilize Holstein Plaza as your source for the latest genetic information!
Golden Oaks Farm reports an exciting classification day with several EX and VG-2YR olds! READ MORE.
Siemers Holsteins has recently classified with some exciting results. 44 new VG-2YR olds were scored, bringing the herd total to 147 VG-2YR olds. Also, 24 new EX cows were scored, bring the herd total to 163 EX cows. In total, the Siemers Holsteins herd has 987 cows scored 85 points or higher. READ MORE
Selling as Lot 11 in the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are five #1 grade Sandy-Valley Afterburner embryos from one of the highest homozygous Polled females in the breed with no Earnhardt in the pedigree, Cedarwal Harper Mimosa *PP. Afterburner (Flame x Mogul) is one of the most popular mating sires of the moment combining GTPI+2691 with GRZG+159! The donor of the embryos Mimosa is an EARLY homozygous Polled & Red Carrier Harper daughter scoring GTPI+2190 and is backed by a VG-86-2YR Magna-P x EX-91 Shaquille daughter from Selbro Rega Glaze EX-91 3E 3*, a granddaughter of Stelbro Renita Ranger-Red EX-94-USA 3E!
Looking for some exciting potential Red embryos to make your future string of Red Show Calves? The Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction has some exciting Red Show genetics available, selling Diamondback *RC embryos from a Sanchez daughter of REDROSE and a Red Picolo grand daughter of FROSTY!
- Lot 6 Diamondback *RC x Rosedale Crown of Thorns *RC | Four #1 grade Diamondback *RC embryos from the EX-91 2E Sanchez daughter of REDROSE... Crown of Thorns *RC daughter was Grand Champion of the Mid East Red & White Show last week! SHOW-TIME!
- Lot 7 IVF SEXED Diamondback *RC x Rag-Mer Mirabella-Red VG-87 | Six #1 grade Diamondback *RC from the RED Picolo grand daughter of Harvue Roy Frosty EX-97 3E GMD! SHOW CALVES!
Looking for High Type from a proven transmitter? Take a look at Lot 15 in the Online Embryo Auction. Selling are Five #1 grade embryos of the hot new high PTA Type sire Jacoby (Doorman x Gold Chip) from Co-Vista Atwood Desire VG-87-2YR-USA, Desire is the dam of the popular young sires Mr Hovden Delta and EDG Deman at Jetstream and also the dam of the one of the most exciting Doorman daughters in the Breed Brenland Doorman Desireable GTPI+2427 PTA Type+3.77, while her McCutchen daughter is the #2 PTA Type heifer in Europe! Desire is the Atwood daughter of Scientific Deluxe Rae EX-91, next dam Debutante Rae!
Selling in the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction are EARLY Heisenberg embryos, Heisenberg (Jabir x Moonboy x Hero) is one of the highest outcross sires in the breed and scores GTPI+2657 combined with +2.62T. The donors of the Heisenberg embryos that are selling in the Online Embryo Auction are all over GTPI+2530, NM>+630 and are backed by deep cow families! READ MORE.